ELECTRIC Tabletop Grill
Yes, BBQ flavor with the ease and safety of ELECTRICITY! No charcoal mess, no heavy propane tanks, just awesome BBQ flavor. You can even enhance your recipes with the smoky goodness of hickory, apple, cherry, or mesquite wood chips...infusing your recipes with maximum flavor!
Better temperature control than either charcoal or propane is accomplished with the Easy to Use, Accurate, and Fully Variable Temperature Controller. This makes grilling Veggies, Fish, and Poultry a breeze! And the unique Reflector Pan design along with the extra-hot 1,500-watt heat source generates the higher temperatures needed to handle the thickest steaks and chops! Meanwhile, the stylish stay-cool handle keeps your hands safely away from the grilling action.
The Stunning and Durable powder-paint finish will look awesome on your deck, patio, or balcony, and the 180 sq. inches of cooking surface lets you "get your grillin on" for parties large and small.
All this and the safety of a UL and CUL listed heating element that plugs into any standard household/RV outlet.
The original 9210 "Easy Street Electric Grill" features a sturdy and stylish pedestal base, easy clean up with a removable grease cup, and has been Proudly Tennessee Made for over 40 years!
* Ideal for RV's
* No Propane, No Messy Charcoal
* Easy clean-up with removable grease cup
* Safe & Easy Real Outdoor Grilling
* Better temperature control than charcoal and propane grills
* 180 Sq. Inches of Cooking Area
* 1,500-watts of grilling power with a variable thermostat control
* Safe UL and CUL listed heating element
* Stay-cool handle keeps your hands safely away from the grilling action
* Hood, Bowl, and Pedestal covered with a beautiful and durable powder-paint finish
* Cooking Grid: 10" x 18", 180 sq. in.
* Fuel Type: Electric, 110-120VAC
* Power: 1,500-watts
13 3/4"H x 15"W x 24 1/2"D