Hitch-Mounted Wheelchair, Power Chair & Scooter Carrier
- for SMALL travel sccoters, power chairs and wheelchairs
There's a hinging device located just behind the hitch. The hinging device has three positions. Each position uses a 5/8" pin.
The first position, the primary position, keeps the carrier locked in the horizontal position.
The second position allows the loaded carrier to lift and float over dips and curbs. The third position will permit you to store the carrier in a vertical position.
The model 350ARV Mini mechanism allows the loaded Scooter Carrier to lift and float over dips and curbs. It also stores in a vertical position when not in use.
- Cramped trunk space
- Dealing with ramps
- Disassembly of Scooter or Chair
- Problems with non-handicap vehicles
- Cramped garage space, (carrier tilts up when not in use)
- Extra lights & failing electrical components
Now you can have the freedom to go anywhere you want, safely and easily, with our Mobility Scooter / Power Chair / Wheelchair Carrier system.